Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cookie Baking and moving on....




Monday night Jack and I had a bake session for his last day at A child's smile preschool which Jack has attended for the last two years. It was very bitter sweet, these are the people that have cared for our baby for the last two years and we know he was ready to move on but it was also very hard to say goodbye. We made a thank you card for his beloved teachers and brought them all flowers and shared our cookies with all of his friends. The director of the school wrote us the kindest note, telling us what a "blessing" we had been to the program, it's hard to move on, ever harder to realize that your baby is attending his last year of preschool :o(


(here are photos of the baking, Daddy forgot and took the camera to work with him so I was unable to get any goodbye shots)

1 comments:

Alisa said...

I think Jackson needs his own apron and wooden spoon! I know what I am getting him for his b'day!!