Saturday, September 29, 2007

Christmas is coming.....

With the seasons changing and the holidays rapidly approaching everyday Jack notifies me of a new item he would like for Christmas. Everyday it changes. But, as he gets older, his wish list becomes a little more practical. For instance, tonight we were sitting in the living room and Jack tells us "You know what I want for Christmas?" We respond with "What?" His reply, "A fan, like the one Gramma and Grampa trailer got you, but a blue one." (F.Y.I. My Mom and Step Dad were here last weekend and brought us our belated anniversary gift, a reproduction of a vintage jadeite green fan, which Jack has been obsessed with since we opened it)

So, tonight we sat down and made out Jack's "Fall Christmas and Birthday Wish List" It's a little early but, it should be interesting to see how it changes in the next couple of months leading up to Christmas.Enjoy!!



To translate:
1. Fan
2. (backwards G) Game
3. Puppy
4. Dog (again backwards G) Book (to learn about Dog's, says Jack)
5. Baby (I think Daddy put him up to this one!)

0 comments: