Saturday, October 20, 2007

after bath nap.....

After a late night bath tonight I drained the water in the tub and wrapped Jack up in his towel assuming, just like every other night, he would get out of the tub and follow me into his room to put his P.J.'s on. I went into his room pulled the undies then the pajamas out and turned around to hand them to him and he wasn't there. I called his name, no answer. I walked back into our bathroom and this is what I found.


He was too exhausted to even make it to the bedroom! Has anyone tried to brush a 4 year olds teeth while they are half asleep? Let me tell ya, it was interesting to say the least....

1 comments:

mona martin said...

Duracell Grandson....ho goes and he goes and... What a guy!! Kinda reminds me of a mini-mom some years ago!