Today started off rocky. Jack woke up at 6 am vomiting, first time, ever! Got back into bed with us. Woke up, same thing. After a morning of this I thought he would be down for the count. Not our little trooper! After a few saltines, a cup of water and a whole lotta TLC he was up and going. Sunday is, unfortunately, my cleaning day. And on such a beautiful day I decided to pull out all of our dining room chairs for a good scrubbing. And I knew the exact guy for the job! Suited up with cleaning gloves, a green sponge and a bowl full of soapy water he was off to do the extreme chair cleaning. He couldn't even look at the camera he was "too busy working" :o) Here a some shots of our little worker Bee.
Oh, and P.S. Cash's ears went up last night! How adorable is he? With his big satellite dishes ;o)
We have been married since 2001. Our family grew in 2002. Daddy is a Contractor, Mama is a Preschool Teacher/College Student. Little guy is a Kindergarten Student, book loving, bike/scooter riding, hug giving extraordinaire.
0 comments:
Post a Comment