Saturday night: Santa makes a tour of old town Nipomo (along with C.D.F. and the Highway patrol) right in front of our house!! Then down we walked to the Men's club for cookies, hot cider, make you own Christmas Ornaments and to see Santa up close (he made his final stop there as well as Smokey the Bear).
Sunday: House Cleaning all day long, Mom still in her Pajama's (festive in my opinion ;o)) Uncle Ryan stopped by and we made Jack's Gingerbread house (extremely festive!)
Seems like I would post tons of festive photos, right?? Well, I would, I have many. But, I am unable to upload any photos what so ever :o( I must have some computer glitch going on that had to do with my newly downloaded Photo Shop. I will attempt to make a slideshow showcasing the many festivities around here as soon as I find a minute!
0 comments:
Post a Comment