Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday....

Today, after school, I explained to Jack that when Daddy came home we were going to vote at the High School. I told him that we were voting for who we wanted to be President (I didn't go too in depth about the actual election being in November, after all he's only five!) He really got into the idea. We talked about how the President passes laws to help keep us safe etc. he responded with "Like Jesus?" We discussed the similarities between the two After we voted (and received our "I Voted" stickers) Jack insisted we rush home to watch the news to see who won. Here are some photos of Jack and Zach watching the outcomes.




P.S. Since this night: Jack has gotten a much needed hair cut and Zach's 'stache has grown in a bit (it's the newest addition to our family ;o)

0 comments: