SO adorable. Eleven 5 and 6 year old boys playing catch for one whole hour! Jack LOVED it! I think we found his sport.
For now he practices two times a week until games start then down to one practice a week. His games are going to be on Saturdays as soon as I receive the game schedule I will post it.
We are sooo thrilled that Jack is taking to baseball!! Guess it kinda runs in the genes! We should have known when he was sooo happy at a Dodger game and was just a baby!!
We have been married since 2001. Our family grew in 2002. Daddy is a Contractor, Mama is a Preschool Teacher/College Student. Little guy is a Kindergarten Student, book loving, bike/scooter riding, hug giving extraordinaire.
2 comments:
We are sooo thrilled that Jack is taking to baseball!! Guess it kinda runs in the genes! We should have known when he was sooo happy at a Dodger game and was just a baby!!
Great action shots!!!!
Post a Comment