Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sleepover Recovery....

Last night Jack hosted a sleepover with Ian. We did a little hot dog dinner, then I took the boys as well as Gabbie to the Drive-In to see Horton Hears a Who! We arrived home at about 10pm. We tried to get the boys to bed but every time we walked away the lights would come on and the party would be hoppin' in Jack's room. Last time I checked on them (11:30pm) they had finally conked out. But, they were back at em' again at 7am! I managed to feed them breakfast, get them both showered and dressed (and they played hide & seek) and out the door by 9:30am in time to get Ian home to make it to his Orthodontist appointment.

After we arrived home I put a movie on for Jack and went in to do the dishes. When I came into the living room to check on him this is what I found...



It's hard work hosting a sleepover!

1 comments:

joshua said...

I gotta say that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet.

Congrats! Take this words like a blossom blessing as I'm bloging around.

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX