Today i took the day off for our tax appointment afterwards since we were in North County I tagged along with Zach to check out some upcoming jobs. We stopped by one of his jobs in progress in Arroyo Grande. Zach is so amazingly talented. He created a fasade to disguise plain ol' office desks in a home office. He also built a shelving unit, drafting table as well as wainscoting all out of old barn wood. I need to get a website going for him to display his amazing work until then I'll just post on my blog.
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
We have been married since 2001. Our family grew in 2002. Daddy is a Contractor, Mama is a Preschool Teacher/College Student. Little guy is a Kindergarten Student, book loving, bike/scooter riding, hug giving extraordinaire.
1 comments:
Post a Comment