Sunday, June 1, 2008

Updates.

Busy.
That sums up our life right now. We are constantly running around. But, busy is a good thing. Maybe I should say we are productive.

Jack is winding up his first season with Tee Ball (only two games to go!) Yesterday after his game we ran over to Kids Day in the park. There I was able to meet a couple of his friends from his new school and Jack dunked his future principal in the dunk tank. He was pretty proud of himself. And we were impressed that after only meeting Jack once Mr. Walton remembered his name. I have 22 students in my class and barely retain their names in my memory bank!

I am selling dollar raffle tickets for Nipomo Little League as well as $50 tickets for A night at the Edwards Barn fundraiser so if anyone is interested please, let me know! For you locals that read our blog I am sure I will hit ya up in person ;o)

I haven't taken any photos of the little dude lately. But, as soon as I remember to take a few I will be posting them.

0 comments: