Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yet, another blog Ala Powers...

Zach and I have been contemplating a web site for his business but, really want to take the time to plan it out before jumping in (that and the domain name is already taken :o( ) So, we created the next best thing. A blogspot! We will be posting photos of his amazing projects soon! So add him to your favorites! (shameless plug, I know this.)

Powers Construction Blog

2 comments:

Melanie said...

For "Anonymous":
You might want to double check your anonymity before posting. This really saddens me, that you take the time to post but more so that you have access to our family's doings.

Erin Brummitt said...

Soooo... how does it feel to be so adorded and STALKED by someone in you extended family? Jealousy really seems to be an issue, and definatly immaturity. I guess if I wanted everything, and I mean EVERYTHING you have, then I would be jealous and trying to be exactly like you too! I do admire you, but to each is own... I want to be different lol!!