As I type this I feel a bit silly but for those of you who knew Sancho know how he was part of our family. I bought Sancho in the Summer of 1999 and brought him home to "surprise" Zach (knowing that Zach didn't like chihuahuas). But they instantly fell in love. Sancho was our first child, we took him everywhere, he fit perfectly in my purse and would go inside to nap and then pop his little head out when he was ready to socialize. Sancho went through Zach's illness, the birth of Jack and the new pets that entered our family but was always loyal and loving. He had the personality and looks to go along with his loyalness, everybody loved Sancho!
All day yesterday I was in a funk. It's amazing how losing a 7 pound ball of fur can leave such a void in your life. I miss him sitting on my feet as I sit in the office browsing the internet and how at any opportunity he would jump onto my lap and stare at me lovingly. Goodbye sweet Sancho, you will be missed.

2 comments:
Sorry again for your loss, he will be missed by many!! Love you Sancho!!
oh no!!! I am soo sooo sorry.. poor little guy he was soo cute!! I will miss him! :(
Post a Comment