The planter was staring at me from outside the thrift store across from the bank. The print I came across completely by accident inside said store. And the two match up perfectly! Now I am debating on whether or not to have Zach make a little frame for it or leave it as is. Any suggestions? These type of (cheap!) finds just make my day.
Friday, February 27, 2009
My Friday Finds.....
The planter was staring at me from outside the thrift store across from the bank. The print I came across completely by accident inside said store. And the two match up perfectly! Now I am debating on whether or not to have Zach make a little frame for it or leave it as is. Any suggestions? These type of (cheap!) finds just make my day.
Posted by Melanie at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I have a great idea!! send the print my way :) it has monkeys on it... LOVE IT! great finds :)
Post a Comment