Eleanor and Prudence.
I came across these two gals completely by accident. A stray kitty wandered on to campus last Friday so I was browsing craigslist to see if I could find her owner when I came across an ad for two free bunnies. The family was moving to Florida and did not want to traumatize the bunnies in the process. They were looking for a family with children since the bunnies have been raised around kids. I have been browsing the shelters for a pair with no luck. We picked them up today after Zach (being the perfectionist he is) built them a sturdy pen. I was just thinking chicken wire and some stakes but he pulled out all the stops with this project. The bunnies formerly known as Patches and Thumper (I renamed them with a lil' ode to The Beatles) are loving their space and we are loving these friendly little cuties.

0 comments:
Post a Comment