broccoli
cauliflower
carrots
Jerry's "Sierra Gold" potatoes
fennel bulb
baby artichokes
salad mix with spinach and arugula
sweet "spring" onions
1 basket of strawberries
All for a reasonable $14! This will last our little family until next Friday when I take the box back to be refilled with new vegetable goodness. I highly recommend signing up for one and supporting this local farmer.
1 comments:
That is sooo cool, plus you know where it is coming from and don't have to worry about looking for the little stickers on all of your groceries to make sure they are from the US :) You know, I went to food4less the otherday and needed basil, the only one they had was from Mexico and it was almost $4! that was for a sprig! So we went to traders and got the huge box or like $2! SOLD damn economy anyway haha
Post a Comment