Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More puppy pictures (I'm a little too excited, I know)...

After Jack's soccer game tonight, Jack was rewarded with a trip to Klondikes (a treat for Mom too! Didn't have to cook!!) Then over to Doc Burnstein's for ice cream. Then a trip to Grandma Kara's to visit the puppies. We spent about 2 hours covered in puppies and then some time riding scooters with Uncle Rafe, well, Jack did the riding, I stayed with the puppies. Kara had taken some more shots of the little ones on Sunday, much better quality then my camera phone!! Enjoy!


Cash 6 weeks old


Billie June 6 weeks


Billie June and Cash 5 weeks

We cannot wait to bring them home!!

1 comments:

mona martin said...

Oh my gosh!! The pic of June looks like a younger (and taller) Chloe!! How adorable!! Just keep your head about you or you will wind up with 5 puppies like we did!!