Sunday, October 14, 2007

Our pumpkins....

A few months ago Jack and I planted pumpkin seeds in the lowest point of our garden. We were a little late "personalizing" them. But, did some soft engraving of the words "Boo!" and "Jack" Look really carefully and you can see them!!

I don't normally blog about holiday decorations but, today we purchased a new camera. So, I hit two birds with one stone! Practice shots and updating our blog!

Here are some shots of our homegrown pumpkins and our Halloween decorated mantle!

Happy Fall from the Powers Family...


The "Jack" Pumpkin


The "Boo!" Pumpkin


Our Halloween Banner (and a focus test for our new camera)



The Fall themed mantle

1 comments:

Alisa said...

I love your mantle! Will you come over and help me do some decorating when we get settled in? I am dying to put a martha spin somewhere in there! Help!