Saturday, November 17, 2007

Christmas is just around the corner....

And I find myself becoming more and more excited each year. Mainly due to my Jack's absolute joy for the holidays. Last week we were driving along Tefft and he spotted a house with Christmas lights and wanted to rush home and put ours up (I didn't have the heart to tell him that the particular lights he saw have been up all year long :oD).

With that said; I have made a vow to myself not to procrastinate this year with all of my holiday duties so that I may enjoy each day of this magical time with my family.

So if our holiday cards arrive extra early this year, you'll know why! (*if anyone has a new address from last year please email it to me.)

Here are our Christmas card photos throughout the past 4 years.

2003

2004

2005

2006

0 comments: