I spent the rest of the morning on the couch with my boy trying to keep him bundled up and hydrated. We have an appointment with Dr. Teaford this morning to check on our little guy. I am praying that everything is okay with him, he is so excited about the upcoming holiday and missed today's festivities at school due to his ailment. Poor little guy :o( So far this morning he has been pretty good, a weak voice but, plenty of energy and an appitite (well, a bowl of Trader O's and apple juice, but, that's a whole lotta food for Mr. Jack who isn't much of an eater) So I am staying positive that he will be healthy and able to travel Thanksgiving.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
scary night...
I spent the rest of the morning on the couch with my boy trying to keep him bundled up and hydrated. We have an appointment with Dr. Teaford this morning to check on our little guy. I am praying that everything is okay with him, he is so excited about the upcoming holiday and missed today's festivities at school due to his ailment. Poor little guy :o( So far this morning he has been pretty good, a weak voice but, plenty of energy and an appitite (well, a bowl of Trader O's and apple juice, but, that's a whole lotta food for Mr. Jack who isn't much of an eater) So I am staying positive that he will be healthy and able to travel Thanksgiving.
Posted by Melanie at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
poor guy!! I am praying for him~~
Kate
Post a Comment