I had completely forgot about our mini-photo session we had in San Luis on the 23rd of December. I was attempting to get the "perfect shot" to print out and frame for all of the Grandparent's on Christmas (like I always do) But, I was very short on time due to my work schedule. So we were in San Luis and stopped at a little park (the name escapes me) and expected Jack to go straight into photo posing mode. Needless to say, it didn't happen. First off, it was really windy and chilly and Jack spotted the playground right away and was completely distracted. So, what we got was a lot of cheesy uninterested grins and no candid shots (pouting was about as candid as we got). None of them were deemed frame-able. But, blog-able for sure!



Friday, January 4, 2008
Pictures in the Park
Posted by Melanie at 6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment