With this being said. We have (Okay I have) really been preaching to the boys about how important it will be once I am back to school to help me with the housekeeping, mainly just picking up after ones self. Zach and Jack are notorious for leaving trails throughout the house and I am way too O.C.D. to leave it for them to pick up, so I end up doing it myself.
This morning, before school, Jack had a massive amount of toys out in his room.I asked him to please clean up his room after Breakfast, reminding him that Mom had class tonight and wouldn't have the extra time to clean (I will be lucky to race off from work, pick Jack up, make dinner and get to class on time!) He went off, not too happy about my demand.
After cleaning up the breakfast mess I walked past his room to find him cleaning away!! Here is the end result! I am hoping this will be a daily occurrence, but, won't hold my breath!

0 comments:
Post a Comment