skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Yesterday, Jack and I had a Mama and Me day. Zach took him to school a little late due to Jack sleeping in (He insisted on going to school though) He knows I am still on vacation and requested that I pick him up after lunch but "Before nap time" I was there right on time, he was playing on the playground and was so excited to see me! I wish I had a picture of the facial expression!! It's funny with this age, some days he is Mr. Independent but, lately very into Mom, which is surprising to me since this Birthday more than any other I really felt like I was losing my baby. We spent most of the day outdoors, since we are all tired of being cooped up indoors due to that down pour of rain lately, and then had a little bonding time indoors.
Here are a few highlights....
After we took the dogs for a walk we had a little photo session (at the request of Jack) Here are the results...


And then there's the note Jack wrote for me (and translated) It reads: "Mom, when I grow up will you be my wife?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment