skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today Cash and Billie June turn 5 months old. I had scheduled Billie's spaying in advance for this day. I have discussed this event with Jack many times and he grasped what I was saying. Well, this morning I woke him up at 7:15 put his clothes on him and packed a little breakfast for him to eat on the way to Santa Maria to the Vet's office. Jack and Billie were well behaved as we waited and when it was our turn to go in for the Pre-Op Jack was very chatty with the Tech, told her all about our other pets and how even though Billie is big she's still a puppy. He even let the receptionist walk him to the bathroom so I could stay with Billie.
We said our goodbye's to Billie and headed out the door. I looked down to see tears streaming down Jack's face. He didn't want to leave her there he wanted to stay with her through her surgery :O(
Even all of his friends greeting him at school didn't cheer him up.
He will be coming along with me this evening to pick her up so I am hoping that will cure him of the mopes.
Note: This photo wasn't taken today. It is from a series of photos we took a couple of weeks ago of Jack making faces. I thought it was appropriate for this post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment