About 2 hours into my work day my co-worker answers the phone and says: "It's your Hubby!" Zach never calls me at work so I knew it wasn't good news. He then proceeds to tell me that Jack's school called him saying that Jack was in hysterics thinking I was coming to pick him up early. They had tried to calm him for 45 minutes and no luck! I jumped into the car and raced over to his school (thank god, we had a Mom helping out in the classroom) and brought him back to work with me. He has never had a day like this! He finished the school day with myself and 20 other preschoolers. He's always an angel and never a problem when I bring him along.
We picked up Billie at about 6pm. She did great, she was the hit of the office, everyone kept going on and on about how beautiful she was. She's just tired and hated the big plastic cone around her neck. Oh, and she wants to lay in my lap! She's 35 pounds! Jack was happy to see her come out and gave her a HUGE hug. Here's hoping for a better (less emotional) day tomorrow!
Here's the little Ms. Cone head this evening :o(
1 comments:
Poor Billie!!! Her womanhood has been taken away... poor girl. I can't believe how big they are already!! I want to hug her too :(
Post a Comment