He has another early game this Saturday. We have to be there by 8am for pictures. Sorry for being a slacker Mama. Between school, work and family time I haven't taken any photos lately to be blog worthy. But, there is light at the end of the tunnel! Only 7 more weeks left til' summer vacay! And only 4 weeks til' the end of my classes. Yay!?!?! I cannot wait to have time off. Jack has Kindergarten round up on May 14th and in preparing for that big day has a physical next Tuesday complete with 4 shots! Not looking forward to that.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Blog Slacker!
He has another early game this Saturday. We have to be there by 8am for pictures. Sorry for being a slacker Mama. Between school, work and family time I haven't taken any photos lately to be blog worthy. But, there is light at the end of the tunnel! Only 7 more weeks left til' summer vacay! And only 4 weeks til' the end of my classes. Yay!?!?! I cannot wait to have time off. Jack has Kindergarten round up on May 14th and in preparing for that big day has a physical next Tuesday complete with 4 shots! Not looking forward to that.
Posted by Melanie at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment