Sunday, April 13, 2008

Second Tee Ball Game....

Yesterday was Jack's second Tee Ball game of the season. What a difference a week makes! The little guys have improved greatly! Jack got to play the position of pitcher. This week I wanted to concentrate on the game and cheer on the players more, so I didn't get as many shots. But, I took a few at warm up and then a few sitting in the bleachers with Nana and Cassidy (try to look through the fence ;o)



Jack also got a new bike. We weren't planning on purchasing a new one but, his previous bike was ran over and pretty much demolished at the Dana's house Friday night (teaches Jack to watch where he parks it next time) It was 90 degrees yesterday so I little water play was a must. Jack decided to "wash" his bike in his
boxers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.